-
  • EN
    • EN
    • RU

Builds - Iron Fist - Bings 'Immortal' Iron Fist Guide. (Versatile Tanky Melee build. Updated 01/04/17)

Durability3 Strength3 Fighting7 Speed3 Energy3 Intelligence3 Level60 Damage Reduction0 Damage0
Bings 'Immortal' Iron Fist Guide. (Versatile Tanky Melee build. Updated 01/04/17) by TonyBing Last updated 2017-04-01 23:03:36
Types: PVE, EndGame, Raid, Terminals, Cosmic, DPS, Melee, Physical, Video
  • 73
  • 0

Description Comments (21)

 

 

Versatile build that can be used for boss rushing, tanking or trash clearing. Stats are 55% Crit Chance, 45% Brut Chance and 80k Effective Health.

 

Cosmic Gameplay Videos:

 

**DAMAGE AND DEFENCE HAS BEEN BROUGHT DOWN SINCE THESE VIDEOS WERE RECORDED BUT BUILD/GAMEPLAY IS THE SAME. WILL UPLOAD NEW VIDEOS AS SOON AS TIME PERMITS.**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Rotation:

 

 is our main spender.  (or other currently choosen stance) used to open for Chi. Follow up with  to close in on the target and do a ton of dmg (also nice AOE bonus to open with when using ) ,  for huge amount of healing and trash clearing followed by  for more single target nukage (or to close gap on new targets).  used at any time during this rotation that we need the invunerability to avoid a boss tell or clear trash and finally depending on content we can use RMB for trash clearing through  , more boss nukage through  or finally  if we truly want to become the Immortal Iron Fist :P 

 

 Infinity:

 

  Infinity points are based on assumption that you have 1100 points which means you've gained 100 since the BUE.

 

Notes:

 

 - We can easily modify the build based on the content we are running by moving around our Stance opener and RMB. For the Stance Opener Crane Kick provides a huge heal every 8s (35% of health pool) along with extra LOH. Leopard Claw is great for trash clearing and finally Tiger Scratch is great for boss rushing. For your RMB match Chi Burst with Leopard Claw if you're clearing Terminal bounties or Legendary Quests. Chi Surge with Tiger Scratch for an insane amount of burst damage and Balance of Chi with Crane Kick if you want to play Cosmic Midtown whilst watching Netflix on another screen and not die :P

Jessica Jones Team-Up is used to provide us with Weaken when we are not using Chi Burst and she also offer a ton of utility with vortex, stuns and knockdowns! She is also a Defender so goes great lore wise :)

- We don't use the signature as our 8s cd skills hit for more than it and it frees up an extra slot for utility (AOE, Invunerability or Cooldown resets).

- Get your Chi to around 1500 to be able to sustain it using Infinity then put your remaining points in to Health Regen.

 - Catalyst selected is a combination of the perfect stats you want to look for.

 

Change Log:

 

- 20/03/17 - Blessings changed to 1 Utility, 1 Defensive, 1 Offensive and 1 Odin due to us no longer have the high Dodge Multiplier and not having Speed as a Primary Attribute.

- 01/04/17 - New Infinity setup added.